Marketing and branding strategist. Writer, blogger, SEO.
Senior experience in marketing and technology solutions for Private Banks, Crypto companies, Internet companies, and software houses.
Past & Current Clients:
Partial List of current & past clients/employers:
- Bank of America Private Bank (project manager of technology roadmap, and focus-group facilitator with high-net-worth clients)
- Northern Trust (maintainer of key technologies and relationship manager between vendors and bank’s stakeholders)
- ABN AMRO Private Bank (technology advisor)
- IBM (strategic relationships specialist)
- Yahoo! (business development for an emerging Yahoo! technology)
- Symantec/Broadcom (Canadian country manager for this billion dollar U.S. based software company)
- Sidley (technology advisor and technical writer for this very large law firm)
- Viewpointe Estate Winery (sales manager)
- Owner Wine Import Agency (owner of a wine agency; imported wines from France, Spain, and Austria)
- Barnstormer Brewing (business development consultant and creator of new sales channels)
My Blogs. I own and operate a crypto blog and the world’s first wine blog:
Available to help your project grow its image & impact. Branding, content creation, and strategy, with clearly defined end goals!
On Tap Ways I Can Help Your Company:
- Create or revamp branding, mission statement, and messaging.
- Develop and maintain an effective and punchy marketing campaign.
- Determine the best areas of opportunity and target customer/demographics.
- Create or lead blog and news content. I’m a strategic writer and content person at heart.
- Creative out-of-box thinker who can come up with additional power initiatives as may be needed.
- Help or lead in the revamping of a more excellent and simple user experience for your website or onboarding, if applicable. Punchy and attractive websites with relevant and constantly updated content are key.
- Create initiatives for PROACTIVE ENGAGEMENT WITH CLIENTS and the public via vehicles like newsletters, contests, promotions, increased video presence, and buzz.